What will I learn at this Webinar?
Hear some of the facts around Vitamin D and it’s role as a supplement in all of our lives. The webinar will address:
- Does vitamin D fall into the category of what we classically know as a vitamin?
- What is the best form of vitamin D for us, and how much and how often do we need it?
- What is the best/safest way for us to obtain vitamin D?
- What does it actually mean when we are vitamin D deficient/insufficient/sufficient, and what can go wrong if our levels are low?
- Is the attitude to vitamin D the same globally, and in particular what are the UK recommendations?
- What are the ramifications of recent government directives reducing NHS access to maintenance doses of vitamins?
- Why are professional athletes often taking higher dosages of vitamin D?
As well as the opportunity to hear some facts about Vitamin D you can take part in a question and answer session.
JensonR+ Limited as patrons of MedilinkEM, are running this webinar as part of our Food Supplement Special Interest Group networking meetings. We look forward to seeing you online.