Senior Food and Cosmetics Regulatory Expert (German Speaking)
JensonR+ is part of regenold GmbH, and the successful candidate will be working closely with our team in the UK.
About the company:
Founded in 1994, regenold GmbH is an international regulatory service provider with over 100 employees. We support clients worldwide in the development, approval and market access of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and in vitro diagnostics, cosmetics, food supplements and other healthcare products.
For more information, please visit: www.regenold.com
- Regulatory support for manufacturers and companies placing food (especially food supplements) or cosmetics on the market.
- Advice on the legal status of products and ingredients.
- Preparation and / or translation of mandatory label information for food and cosmetics.
- Support in the preparation of product dossiers, as well as safety assessments and product information files for cosmetics.
- Support in notification procedures for foods, cosmetics and novel food or other regulated products.
- Strategic assessment of regulatory issues in the field of food and cosmetics as well as preparation of expert reports.
- Due Diligence in the field of food and cosmetics.
- International project management with consulting partners of the regulanet® network.
Your education, skills, knowledge and experience:
- Life-science degree, food studies desirable, but not mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the area of food and/or cosmetics regulatory affairs.
- Very good knowledge of food and cosmetics regulations
- Fluent in German and English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Customer and solution orientation – for us, this is the DNA of a good service provider.
- Experience, expertise and worldwide networking in over 90 countries through the regulanet® network, www.regulanet.com
- Innovative and long-standing customers who are happy to recommend us.
- A personable and active team, with lively teamwork.
- Modern working environment.
- Relocation to Germany is not mandatory, but possible.
What you get:
- Diversity – in the team and in the projects
- Long-term prospects – for professional and personal development, we offer a wide range of tasks and individually tailored training opportunities right from the onboarding phase.
- Flexibility, freedom, and personal responsibility – through flat hierarchies, quick decision-making and family-friendly working time models with something for everyone.
- One of the most beautiful regions in Germany, also called the Toscana of Germany, on the edge of the Black Forest in the border triangle of Germany/ France/ Switzerland.
- Attractive salary, company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, JobRad / Ride to Work Scheme, Hansefit, Shuttle Transfer Freiburg-Badenweiler if based in Germany and much more.
To apply for this position, lease send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Contact: Christine von der Brelie +49 (7632) 8226-410
regenold GmbH / Zöllinplatz 4 / 79410 Badenweiler / www.regenold.com