Why work at JensonR+?
We are a vibrant company in which ideas can flourish, employees thrive and success continues.
Our values guide us in the way we work with our clients, our networks and, importantly, each other.
We are a hard working team, passionate about promoting better health. If you’d like to be part of that, our current vacancies are posted below.
Medical Information & Pharmacovigilance Officers
Location: Barnstaple, North Devon or Longford, Ireland
- To work cross functionally within the Company providing medical and technical support in both medical information and pharmacovigilance.
- Support the EEA QPPV in the execution of high quality and robust pharmacovigilance.
- To provide pharmacovigilance support regarding monitoring/managing clinical safety and pharmacovigilance activities
- To assist the Company and clients on a daily basis, to ensure all pharmacovigilance responsibilities are fulfilled in accordance with current legislation and company guidelines.
- Liaison with and support of other departments (including Regulatory and Quality) and key clients to maintain pharmacovigilance integrity.
- Support the PV Operations Manager in the provision, and development of the scientific service, PV and medical information service and other related
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com