We value the personal relationship we have with our staff and our clients. With this in mind, we feel that it’s important to assure you of the stringent and thorough procedures we have in place, to help protect the people working for us and how we are taking important steps in the wake of the COVID-19.
JensonR+ would like to reassure our clients & partners that in response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, we continue to operate as normal and to date, there are no cases of COVID-19 within our team.
Through our business continuity planning, we have established a number of precautionary measures to ensure that we continue to provide the best service to you and your business, whilst keeping our team safe:
- Our senior management team is closely monitoring the situation on a daily basis.
- We follow all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and the Department of Health.
- All team members are able to work remotely, ensuring we can still offer a full service whilst preventing any spread of the virus.
Meetings & Travel
- Business travel plans and event attendance have been cancelled.
- Videoconferencing and teleconferencing facilities will replace face-to-face meetings.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up in all of our offices.
- Our team are following the measures on how to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus, published by the NHS.