IN-PERSON EVENT: Women’s Health – A Holistic Approach
We’re looking forward to partnering with Medilink Midlands for our next Food Supplements Special Interest Group which will mark World Menopause Day with an in-person event dedicated to exploring how nutrition and supplementation can positively impact women’s health.
The event will be held at Meetpoint Midlands in Kegworth.
JensonR+ Head of Regulatory Janet Worrell will be introducing the session with a brief overview of female health supplements, followed by presentations from industry experts including:
- Esther Mills Roberts, HFMA – Collagen: Research, Regulations and Opportunities
- George Donnely, Hemogad – Ferritin: Unmet needs and Solutions
- Jolanta Borkowska, The Holistic Pharmacist – A holistic approach to perimenopause and menopause: How functional testing, nutrition, supplements and lifestyle factors can help balance hormones and ease symptoms
Secure your place at this timely and informative event here:
This free-to-attend event is held as part of the INSTILS programme – a project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, click here to be re-directed to further information about the project.
Please note: whilst this event is held as part of the INSTILS programme, attendance is not restricted to companies in the Derby/Derbyshire/Nottingham/Nottinghamshire area and is open to all.
- Womens Health – a holistic approach - October 3, 2022
- Catch up with the JensonR+ team at the Nicholas Hall European Conference - May 26, 2022
- Food Supplements Special Interest Group (SIG) - May 25, 2022